Craig Biggio – 1990 Donruss
February 3, 2011
The One Where Your Narrator Reveals Himself To Be A Dolt…
Well, let’s see:
1. I made a horrific error (now fixed) on the previous post.
2. I was commenting on someone’s blog about having “Voodoo Child” by Hendrix as a theme, and at first said “Shouldn’t it be ‘Voodoo Chile (Slight Return)'” but then realized that the 15-minute song is “Voodoo Chile” and the song everyone knows is “Voodoo Child (Slight Return)”.
3. I have to do a newsletter for the association I belong to, and I asked for some info that I already had.
So this is how I feel:
So, here’s what you can do for me.
1. Revel in a young, hungry Craig Biggio.
2. Show disdain or contempt for his eye black, since it looks pre-made (stick on) and not honest to goodness eye black.
3. Listen / watch to the following tune. Try to work out the time signatures.